Do Microsoft Learning blog:
Desde do lançamento do programa de certificação em setembro de 2018 a Microsoft Learning recebe uma enorme quantidade de comentários sobre os requisitos para as nossas certificações.
Eles decidimos modificar os requisitos de certificação para o Azure Administrator Associate.
A partir de 1 de maio de 2019, você só precisará passar um exame o AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator para ter a certificação.
Este novo exame combina as habilidades cobertas em AZ-100 e AZ-101, com a maioria do novo exame proveniente do AZ-100.
O que você pode esperar:
- If you have taken and passed AZ-100, you will automatically be awarded the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification on or around May 1, 2019. Congratulations!
- AZ-100 and AZ-101 will retire on May 1, 2019. As a result, all exam registrations after May 1, 2019 for AZ-100 and AZ-101 will be cancelled. AZ-102 will retire as planned on June 30, 2019.
- If you have registered to take AZ-100 between now and May 1, 2019, choose to take it, and pass, you will earn the Azure Administrator certification on or around May 1, 2019. If you have registered for AZ-101, choose to take it, and pass, you will earn the AZ-101 exam badge. You will be able to share this badge with others to demonstrate additional skills in the Azure Administrator space. Learn more about badging.
- If you have taken AZ-101, you will receive an exam voucher (regardless of if you passed or failed) that can be used for any Microsoft exam delivered through Pearson VUE as our thanks to you for being early adopters of our new certification program and helping us to better understand the certification needs of Azure Administrators so that we could simplify the process going forward.
- Instructor-led training and online training (MOOCs) will be updated and available on May 1, 2019; the free learning content on Microsoft Learn will be complete around July 1, 2019.
- For those of you who have been preparing for one or both of these exams, you can see how the new exam aligns to AZ-100 and AZ-101 in the attached document, AZ-103 OD with Alignment to AZ-100 and AZ-101.pdf.
Document: AZ-103 OD with Alignment to AZ-100 and AZ-101