Are you a data scientist or analyst who processes and analyzes large data sets using R with the following experience:
- Familiarity with data structures
- Familiarity with basic programming concepts such as control flow and scope
- Familiarity with writing and debugging R functions
There are 300 seats for the beta exam 70-773.
This means you can take the exam for free!! BUT... the seats are limited to first come, first served basis.
The registration for now can only be made by phone using the contact details for customer services at Pearson Vue at http://www.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/contact/.
You need to inform the voucher code ' PPCABD773MM ' when prompted for payment to take it for free and its MS IS not the MS ID.
Before register search the exam centre where you wish to take the exam in http://www.pearsonvue.com/microsoft/gov/also can make in your home or office more information at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/online-proctored-exams.aspx.
Resources for exam:
- EDX: Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R https://www.edx.org/course/analyzing-big-data-microsoft-r-server-microsoft-dat213x
- MVA: https://mva.microsoft.com
Source: Microsoft Learning