- MCSA: BI Reporting
- MCSA: Dynamics 365 for Operations
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Admin
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Dev
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: Universal Windows Platform
- MCSA: Web Applications
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCSD: App Builder
- MCSE: Business Applications
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Data Management & Analytics
- MCSE: Productivity
Microsoft Learning is encouraging certification in existing functions roles in the market, such as Microsoft Azure (cloud), Modern Desktop.
The following image shows the recommended role-based certifications:
The following image represents the alternatives for those working with the Microsoft data platform (SQL Server, Power BI, ...) For example Database Administrator, Data Analyst..
For those who are waiting for the new dedicated Windows Server 2019 and/or SQL Server 2019 certifications, Microsoft Learning has made the following statement:
- No, there will be no Windows Server 2019 and SQL Server 2019 certifications. Windows Server 2019 and SQL Server 2019 content will be included in role-based certifications, as needed for certain work roles in the Azure and Data infrastructure and application areas and IA.
So what will happen to the MCSA, MCSD, and MCSE certifications that we have?
- These will remain in the certification transcript.
Is it still possible to do some of these certifications?
- Yes, until June 30, 2020 you can do any certification that is on the list above. After this date it will not be possible.
What about Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certifications?
- To date, there is no information that MOS certifications will be affected or retire.
What about Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA?
- To date, there is no information that MTA certifications will be affected or retire.
Is there an official communicative from Microsoft Learning?
- Yes, you can consult here.
Please note that the following exams will be withdrawn from 30 June 2020:
- 70-333: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- 70-334: Core Solutions for Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 70-339: Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-457: Developing Mobile Apps
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server
- 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server
- 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server
- 70-483: Programming in C#
- 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- 70-537: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- 70-705: Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- 70-743: Upgrading Your skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-745: Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 70-762: Developing SQL Databases
- 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-767: Implementing a Data Warehouse using SQL
- 70-768: Developing SQL Data Models
- 70-777: Implementing Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB Solutions
- 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-779: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- MB2-716: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB6-894: Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB6-897: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail
- MB6-898: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources
Post a Comment